Late, but not forgotten here is this week’s Faceless Friday!!
Things that have rocked my face off this past week, in no particular order:
- Having a job. Really. I am still floored by this. I cannot believe I worked my first full week in two years. Granted I am still in the training period, but I still had to get up every day, make myself look half way decent and go and be pleasant to others. Having this opportunity rocks my face off, and I am still in awe.
- Cooking. I like cooking, I especially like that I have a kitchen to cook in, and food to cook. This makes me feel blessed beyond words.
- A car to drive. Some of my favorite moments of the day happen in the car. Usually I will be driving and look around and think “Whoa, I live here. I LIVE HERE! And now I WORK here too”!!!!!! These thoughts usually leave me giggling and feeling pretty damn giddy.
- Living here. See above 🙂
- Recovering from Codependency. I would not be nearly as happy as I am if it weren’t for the steps I took to get here. I actually wrote about that this week. Here is that blog.
- Forgiveness, because it is essential for growth.
And here is the short list: heat, water, hot water, soda, coffee, music, being able to shut off morning talk show crap in the car, my Momma, my family, my friends for always answering me when I miss them!!, friends to miss, sunny days, Nico Harper and making my ass walk when I don’t want to, a king size bed, allergy pills, LIVING HERE, good toilet paper, men’s’ razors, sweatshirts, one pair a jeans that fit me (cause I could have none), television, internet, lights, and hazelnut creamer in my coffee.