This past week has been filled with so many blessings that I am bound to miss a few…. and yeah that’s a damn GOOD problem to have! Sometimes I get lost in all that I want in my life that I often have to stop and look at what all I already have… thankfully I have a place to organize those thoughts here…. And here is this week’s FACELESS FRIDAY:
- Coffee, music and mornings. There have been plenty of times in the past few years that I have not been as grateful for the sunrise as I was in the past, but whether I take a moment to reflect on the fact that a new day always dawns or not, I am still grateful that I can count on a new day, every day… And coffee and music. Best combo ever.
- My Momma and lunch last week. When we aren’t living together we get along pretty well and we crack each other up. I missed that and am grateful that she is always there for me… no matter what.
- My good brother and sister-in-awesomeness for letting me pretend that their
apartment is mine on the weekends. The fact that they know I need my own space and they are willing to share theirs with me so often rocks my damn face off.
- KT for feeding me, taking care of me, understanding me and making me laugh EVERY day. I would be in a lot worse shape if it wasn’t for her friendship and generosity.
- OGThurTee. Oh my, what can I even say… I am grateful for laughter, and surprise visits, good morning texts, and so much more… but mostly the raps.
- My friend A. Thank you dear heart for coffee and being girlie with me and for being so encouraging.
- Babysitting, because without it I would have no money, no sanity, and no outlet for acting like a child.
- The Self Worth Action Project response. I am so inspired and amazed by all of you Craughers and I cannot wait to launch the third part of this project. Thank you for sharing your lives with me, you ALL rock my face off!!