I have to be honest I’m not feeling all to grateful today, if anything I am quite grumpy due to the amount of heat the sun is producing…. I seriously take issue with being hot… but just because I don’t feel like being grateful, doesn’t mean I’m not… so here is Faceless Friday…
- Air conditioning. I have no idea how anyone could sleep in 100+ weather without some sort of air conditioning. I went years without air and really doubt I would have survived the last couple of weeks if I were in the same house. Not being able to breathe cause it’s so fucking hot sucks. Therefore, air conditioning, has rocked my melting face off.
- Listening to myself. Learning that you can count on yourself is a huge thing.
- Nico Harper. He was sick all last week and I sorta freaked out about it…. but now man dog is back to himself and is pretty much the best cuddler ever.
- This life. Even though I have put my life on pause for the last two years, it’s good to know it’s still mine, and I can still rock the shit out of it.
- Help. Knowing when I need it, who to ask for it, and then accepting it. Really tough for me to do, but I am getting better at it. Thankful for all that I have received.
- Laughing with the scrunchie gals. You have no idea how much strength you all give me to keep moving forward. Thank you.
There is a lot more that I am grateful for this week, but I am still letting all of that process. Much love!!