Another week has passed, which means it’s time for FACELESS FRIDAY!
Here are the things that rocked my face off this past week:
- Dogs barking. Wait a minute… that doesn’t belong on this list…
- Nico got laid this week, for the first time, and the last. (Nico is my dog in case any of you didn’t already know that). I am grateful for him and grateful that even though he whined he still handled himself with some grace during this whole ordeal. And super excited about puppies!! Cute fluffy puppies!!!
- Not letting people get me down, even when they try. Last night I ventured out to a place that would have made me uncomfortable a few years ago. I have stuck with the mentality that if people do not take the time to get to know, ask me questions when they are upset with me, and in general try to fix the situation, then they are not worth my time. I rocked my own face off on that one last night. Haters gonna hate.
- Laughter until my face hurts and my belly aches. Shout outs to KT and Octavian for providing me with that this week.
- Um… I get to move in the next week or two!! How’s that for being faceless!!!!
It’s early and I had about an hour of sleep last night due to my back hating the fuck out of me. So, all though the list seems short this week, my heart still abounds with gratitude and love for these things and so many more. Most of all I am thankful that I can still take one day at a time.