Faceless Friday. Sigh… Deep breath…. Fridays are when I take some time to write out some of the things I am grateful for that have happened in the last week. I call it Faceless Friday because this is the stuff that rocks my face off. … And here we go!
- Coffee. Always, always coffee, and then after the first pot or two of coffee is gone, iced coffee or Diet Pepsi. My body hates me for all of the caffeine, but my brain loves it!!
- Craughing fans. I’m not sure if I could ever fully convey how all of you rock my face off daily. I appreciate all of the support, laughs, and companionship all of you have shown to me. It is refreshing and validating to know that I am not alone and that others have been where I am treading now.
- I Want a Dumpster Baby (Katy). Gratitude abounds to this woman. She was the first person I let know I started a blog, the first person I even let read it. Without her encouragement I would not have continued. She is an inspiration and a friend, and I am truly blessed to have met her.
- Other friends I have met along this journey during the past few months, and those that have stood by me the past two years. I would not survive any of this without you guys, and all though I will never be able to repay you, I hope that one day you feel as supported and loved by me as I do you.
- Octavian, my very own personal samurai swordsman/warrior. Without his support, understanding, encouragement, and sharp-witted ways in which he makes me laugh; I would be curled up in a corner somewhere crying without any sort of plan.
- My brothers, with much love and respect.
And today, because it gives me yet another chance to challenge myself, my beliefs, and my worth and still come out swinging.